Membership gives you the following privileges.
- Discounted registration to various TAG and AAEGT functions.
- 2 copies of Vision magazine and regular email newsletters
- Assistance with guidelines to help with the identification of the gifted child;
- Free telephone counselling;
- Seminars and workshops for parents and teachers;
- State-wide Parent/Teacher information meetings, giving opportunity to meet and share information in a supportive atmosphere;
- Representation and lobbying of State and Federal Government on members behalf to protect and extend the provisions for gifted children in Tasmania;
- Access to resources and activities designed to meet the needs of gifted children and their parents, teachers and care-givers;
- A library of specialist books, tapes and other materials;
Membership of the Tasmanian Association for the Gifted is $54 a year for individuals and families, and $78 a year for schools and organisations. All memberships are charge on an annual basis.